Staysafe WHS Management is a family run business that specialises in assisting Contractors in the Construction industry.
How will Staysafe help you compete in today’s Work Health & Safety Environment?
- Geoff and James have been involved in the Construction Industry for over 30 years, starting out as civil labourers and moving through the ranks to Construction Management.
- We have been developing Safety plans, SWMS, resourcing Safety Data sheets, developing Plant risk assessments for Sub-Contractors for over 15 years.
- Each Builder usually has their own set of key points they want the Contractor to address in order for them to comply with their Project Management Plan (PMP)
- We can provide an expert consultant to visit your site and assist with the development and implementation of your Safety Plan.
- An important part of WHS changes is that you must ensure that your workers have been provided with adequate information and have been consulted in the development of Safe Work Method Statements and have a say in how the job is undertaken.
- Becoming a Staysafe Client gives you the luxury of having your own personal WHS Manager without the expense of a full-time employee.
- Staysafe supplies consultants on a competitive hourly rate and will oversee your Safety Management from start to finish.